Things we’ve been checking out online this week:
The website MDGFive was launched as part of a multimedia campaign to explore ways of improving global maternal health.
Some religious groups are creating their own search engines to prevent community members from accessing objectionable information.
And here on Akimbo:
- How the Global Health Initiative Can Boost Foreign Assistance Reform
- We need your feedback on our web program!
- New Study Reports Maternal Deaths Have Decreased Worldwide by One Third Since 1990
- Apply to Free Training on Population & the Environment in Washington D.C.
- Breaking: Michelle Bachelet to Head New UN Agency for Women
- In a New Study from the Lancet, A Blueprint for Achieving the MDG’s